Avera Marshall Certified Nursing Assistant in Aberdeen, South Dakota
Click here (https://www.avera.org/cna-certified-nursing-assistant-at-avera/) to see how becoming a CNA can be a rewarding career.
You may be eligible for $2500 Sign-On Bonus!
· Additional Pay – 10% on top of current rate of pay for all evening/night shifts, plus night shift differential!
· Sign-On Bonus – You may be eligible for a $2,500 sign-on bonus!
· No Experience Required! We provide paid on-the-job training and pay for your certification!
· Job Satisfaction - Provide companionship and develop relationships with residents and families.
Avera in the News:
· Avera St. Luke's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospitals (https://www.avera.org/news-media/news/2018/top-20-rural-hospital/)
· Avera Named Forbes' Best-in-State Employers List (https://www.avera.org/news-media/news/2019/avera-forbes-best-in-state/)
· CMS 5 Star Facility
· Assist the residents with all facets of daily living including dressing, grooming, toileting, eating, oral hygiene and personal hygiene.
· Perform appropriate transfers on assigned residents utilizing gait belts and other lifts, following guidelines outlined in the resident's plan of care.
Education and Experience:
· Must be at least 18 years old; graduation from high school preferred or in the process of graduation. GED accepted.
· Certification as Nurse Assistant required within four months of hire date.