Avera RN - C in Aberdeen, South Dakota
- Responsible for utilizing the Nursing Process to provide nursing care for the patient throughout their life span.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care for the population served in the department from Adolescent to Geriatric's.
- Graduate from an approved/accredited school of nursing.
- Previous experience is desirable, but not required.
- Current license to practice in the State of South Dakota.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)