Avera RN - C in Aberdeen, South Dakota
May be eligible for a Sign-On Bonus!
New Grads $2500. 2 plus years of experience eligible for $5000.
- Responsible for utilizing the Nursing Process to provide nursing care for the patient throughout their life span.
- Responsible for the outcome of nursing care delivered to patients in the Emergency Department.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care for the population served in the department from Infancy to Geriatrics.
- Graduate from an approved and accredited school of nursing.
- One year clinical experience preferred.
- Previous critical care experience preferred.
- Current license to practice in the State of South Dakota.
- Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC).
- Trauma Care After Resuscitation x1 (TCAR).
- Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI).