RDO Equipment Service Support Specialist in Aberdeen, South Dakota
This individual will perform a variety of duties to assist the Service Department, including stocking and maintaining the tool inventory, and locating parts for Service Technicians. They will assist the Service Department by properly identifying needed items, using electronic parts catalogs, and other available resources.
Specific Duties Include:
• Maintain tool inventory.
• Assist with pulling parts and delivery to Service Technicians.
• Assist Service Technicians with locating parts other than the Manufacturing Partners.
• Maintain warranty parts shelves.
• Assist with pulling complete goods attachments and delivery to Service Technicians.
• Take a proactive approach to inventory control by assisting and or reporting discrepancies.
• Ensure internal and external customers receive the correct parts in a timely manner.
• Run errands to get parts and supplies for Service Technicians.
• Assist in keeping department clean and professional.
• Assist Parts Department with maintaining the new parts shelves for Service Technicians.
• Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
• Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
• Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
• Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
• Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
• General understanding of mechanical and technical terms
• Knowledge of parts operating systems preferred
• Computer skills
• Organizational skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Customer service skills
• Candidates must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)