Rose International INC Customer Care Specialist in Dakota Dunes, South Dakota
Position Title: Customer Care Specialist
Position Number: 290590
Location: Dakota Dunes, SD
Desired Skill Set:
Order Management, Order Processing, Order Entry, Customer Service
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Duration: 07/16/18 - 09/15/18
Location: Dakota Dunes SD 57049
Hours: 7:00am to 4:00pm
· Responsible for assisting customer service coordinator in monitoring all inbound shipments to Company plants and if late, communicate to key team members with in the Company and the Company's Customers.
· Will act as an intermediary between transportation companies, customers, and various departments within Company Fresh Meats.
· Ensure timely and accurate information in the Transportation Execution Systems to minimize delays to the Company customers and provide the most up to date information available on shipments responsible to investigate unknown delays to customers to establish cause/fault on service failed shipments.
· Work with transportation companies on deliveries to notify Company customers on new arrival times, assisting in scheduling new appointments and at all times following procedures compliant with federally mandated laws on Hours of Service.
· Required to monitor service functions including loading status, departure confirmations, specific shipment track & trace assignments, order delivery confirmations, departure confirmations and completed calls on shipments.
· Required to monitor and respond appropriately to systematic, Team member or customer emails, phone calls, and messages in a timely, professional by taking care of the customer and deliver the results needed to meet all areas of service to the Company customers and plants.
· Multi computer program aptitude and systems experience that will execute accurate company records and documents.
· Critical thinking and basic mathematical skills, ability to calculate federally regulated Hours of Service ETA data.
· Domestic and foreign geographic knowledge.
· Ability to read a map and pronounce names, cities & states correctly.
· Ability to master the use of state of the art telephone systems for execution of duties.
· High level of personal computer skills order entry.
· High functioning, professional verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to interact clearly and concisely with multiple levels of internal and external customers.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)