Eagle Creek Software Services .Net Lead Developer in Pierre, South Dakota
- Support the development of existing applications and delivery of new applications in an Agile environment
- Design, develop, and debug software within deadlines
- Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs.
- Lead cross functional teams through the entire implementation process.
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications.
- Provide documentation where necessary on procedures and code habits.
- Provide technical guidance for technical tasks of the offsite Senior Consultants and Consultants
- Formulate and define technical application scope and objectives
- Report on the technical aspects of the project status
- 5-10 years of progressive experience as a Microsoft professional with most recent experience as Project Leader, Analyst or an Engineer with focus on Microsoft family technologies (Any one; preferably combination)): C#, .NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server, SQL Server BI (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS); Sharepoint, IIS, Windows
- Additional experience in OOP/OOAD, CVS, Java Script, , XML, HTML, AJAX preferred
- Excellent Analytical skills to understand the business processes, functional and non-functional requirements and to translate them into Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Functional Requirement Document (FRD).
- Experience of handling large application environment
- Proven 5+ years of progressive .Net development in enterprise environments
- Experience participating in the full lifecycle of projects, including version control, build management, unit testing, and issue tracking software
- Experience with open source application frameworks
- Experience developing using Agile practices.
- Experience developing Web Services (ex. RESTful or SOAP) and strong experience utilizing XML
- Experience mentoring and coaching developers in a leadership role
- Experience of working on projects requiring communication and coordination with teams in multiple locations
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
.Net, Lead, Developer, C#, ASP.NET, technical, IT
Eagle Creek is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Tracking Code: .Net Lead - Pierre
Job Location: Pierre, South Dakota, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular