J&J Family of Companies North America Supplier Collaboration Lead in Pierre, South Dakota
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a North America Supplier Collaboration Lead, located in Skillman, New Jersey.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON’S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®
We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The NA Supplier Collaboration Lead is responsible for demand-supply collaboration processes for internal and external supply points for Finished Goods and Raw materials. The ideal candidate will be an individual with a strong understanding of Source and Supply planning processes, the ability to work with multiple business partners and a deep knowledge of SAP (APO, SNC).
The NA Supplier Collaboration Lead will define and implement standard processes across the region ensuring alignment with Global and Enterprise processes when applicable. Process areas of accountability are, but not limited to:
• PO Collaboration
• B2B (Business to Business)
• SMI (Supplier Managed Inventory)
• Inter-Affiliate Collaboration
• Supplier Metrics and Reporting
• Pick, Pack, Ship Application
• Inventory Transfer Application
• Vendor Document Repository
• Shipping Documentation
• Deployment of Supplier Collaboration process metrics and improvements
• On-board and train new Suppliers to Supplier Portal, including SNC and sub-contract processes.
• Develop training materials and conduct training for end users (internal)
• Leading supplier collaboration forums
• Ensuring SAP Supplier Collaboration functionality supports the business and identifying and implementing SAP enhancements to continuously improve the SAP platform.
• Identifying, benchmarking and implementing Industry/CPG Best Practices within the space of Supplier Collaboration.
The NA Supplier Collaboration Lead will require strong leadership and change management skills. This position will partner frequently with cross functional partners in IT, Marketing, Customer Logistics, Project Management and Trade Customization to ensure processes are supporting and integrated within the business.
The NA Supplier Collaboration Lead will report directly to the GPEx Sr. Manager, Supply Network and Plant Planning Process.
• The ideal candidate will have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree. An MBA is preferred.
• This candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of general business experience and minimum of 3 years Supply Chain experience.
• Experience with strategic planning, sourcing, distribution, transportation, contract manufacturing and customer service is highly preferred.
• Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification is highly preferred.
• Experience with SAP-APO and SAP-SNC is highly preferred.
• The candidate will have a strong combination of supply chain planning and leadership skills.
• Leadership skills in the areas of influencing and communication are required.
• This candidate will be a self-starter with ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within a matrix environment.
• This individual must possess the ability to manage difficult issues and implement positive change.
• Negotiation skills and the ability to influence without authority are required.
• The ability to effectively manage projects, timelines, and change management is required.
• This position will be based in Skillman, NJ - Other J&J locations can be considered and requires up to 20% domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
North America-United States
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)