CDM Smith Senior Project Manager - FEMA Hazard Mitigation Technical Assistance in Pierre, South Dakota
Location is for this position is flexible
CDM Smith is seeking a Senior Project Manager to primarily support FEMA’s Public Assistance Program, FEMA’s Hazard Mitigation Technical Assistance Program and other related contracts with the U.S. government. The successful candidate will support the Program Manager by managing multiple projects and task orders and by providing technical direction and support to project teams. Projects include providing technical assistance to FEMA grant programs, engineering services, policy development support and environmental compliance activities with both HQ and the Regions. Projects are located throughout the U.S. and its territories.
• Managing client relationships with large, multi-site and/or complex task orders.
• Track project performance based on scope, budget, schedule and quality using industry leading project management tools.
• Lead a team of technical professionals at a national scale to deliver exceptional service and quality to our clients.
• Serve as mentor to more junior staff.
• Contribute to firm's stature by actively participating in leadership roles in professional societies.
Senior Project Manager - FEMA Hazard Mitigation Technical Assistance
WAF Delivery - Services
CDM Smith Employment Type:
A successful CDM Smith candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree and at least 10 years of professional experience.
• Previous project management experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
•Current PM certification (either PMP; CCM and DBIA) or ability to receive within 12 months of start
• Demonstrated Leadership abilities.
• Previous FEMA Public Assistant experience and/or Hazard Mitigation Assistance program experience.
• P.E. (Professional Engineer) certification.
• A Bachelors degree in Engineering or related technical field.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
United States - Nationwide
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required: