Eagle Creek Software Services Software Programmer in Pierre, South Dakota
Work as part of a 24x7 team performing Informatica administration supporting numerous repositories on over thirty servers.
- Perform daily monitoring of systems.
- Create, change, and delete Informatica user accounts per request.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Engage other teams for patching and maintenance.
- Assist in the recovery from hardware or software failures.
- Coordinate and communicate with impacted teams.
- Other related duties as needed. Required Skills
- Experience with Unix/Linux.
- Experience with Informatica is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to work a rotating shift which includes days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
Tracking Code: Pierre Informatica
Job Location: Pierre, South Dakota, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular