Wolters Kluwer Sr Sales Operations Analyst in Pierre, South Dakota
Under general supervision, responsible for conducting and documenting moderate to complex sales and sales compensation analysis projects. Brings inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management.
Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to work in the Kennesaw, GA area.
The Sales Operations Analyst will drive operational execution through analysis of sales metrics, engagement with Sales personnel at all levels, drive revenue through business process efficiency and improvement, manage programs to improve Sales revenue potential and department communication of key Sales & cross-functional initiatives with the objective of enabling the Sales organization success and the achievement of KPIs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for engaging, formalizing and implementing sales process improvement with sales leaders and sales personnel to drive efficiency and user experience
• Manage and execute key Sales & cross-functional initiatives as assigned, through key meetings, communications, managing and monitoring progress and expectations.
• Gather business requirements and recommend process improvements and changes to the Sales systems (Salesforce.com, CPQ+) and processes with outcomes tied to revenue gains.
• Prepare tools for tracking sales metrics, trending, and forecasting leveraging Salesforce.com.
• Manage sales operations projects for process improvement partnering with key stakeholders and resources.
• Coordinate resources and deliverables timely to ensure successful achievement of timelines and objectives.
• Create, improve, implement and enforce sales operational processes and policies to drive consistent and measurable success in the Sales organization
• Primary liaison between Sales and business owners from across the organization, including Finance, Marketing, Product Management, etc. to drive connections and communications to and from the Sales organization
• Responsible for Sales Operations process documentation, user guides and communications to the sales force.
- Performs other duties as requested by Manager.
• Minimal travel, less than 10%.
• Normal office and travel requirements.
Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Project Management or related field, OR equivalent experience.
Preferred: Master’s Degree in related field.
Minimum Experience: 4 years’ experience in Sales Management, Direct Sales, Sales Operations, IT Operations or Project Management in a Sales environment.
Preferred Experience (includes minimum):
• Salesforce.com Admin Certification – Highly preferred
• Experience in Sales, Sales Process, Project Management and Process Improvement
• Experience in Configure, Price, Quote Tools (CPQ+ or Steelbrick CPQ preferred)
• Experience with corporate team activities including cooperative development of successful programs executed by sales.
• First-hand experience with progressive sales automation systems and demonstrated ability to improve sales productivity, based on use of sales automation.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite with advance Excel working knowledge.
• Project Management Software
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
• Strong analytical and research skills
• Advance level usage of Excel
• Advance level usage of Salesforce.com
• Experience with various CRM systems
• Extensive knowledge of processes and systems utilized.
• Demonstrated ability to interface with sales people, all levels of management and experience working across multiple functional groups required.
• Highly skilled in strategic data interpretation and visual representation.
• Outstanding organizational, time management and interpersonal skills in managing workload and internal customer expectations.
• Ability to motivate the team to work efficiently together and acknowledges each team member’s contributions while celebrating team success.
• Advanced professional communication skills both written and verbal
• Detail-oriented and ability to handle multiple top priorities
• Ability to function in a fast-paced collaborative and in a matrixed organization
• Strong work ethic and passion for excellence
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Wolters Kluwer Jobs