General Electric Strategic Clinical Sales Specialist in Pierre, South Dakota
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. In your role as a Clinical Education Specialist, you will have responsibility for increasing overall customer satisfaction supporting the sale of products to the medical community by assisting the field Sales representatives.
• In partnership with the local account sales team, support the customer strategy from a clinical perspective to gain clinical acceptance and user satisfaction.
• Participate in product demonstrations and presentations to clinical users and C level executives.
• Provide clinical workflow analysis at customer sites and develop product solutions to improve clinical and operational outcomes.
• Candidate must be able to position GE patient monitoring products as tools to solve clinical issues and differentiate them from competitive products.
• Provide post sales troubleshooting and problem solving at key accounts.
• Gather information to create potential scenarios designed to improve customer’s workflows and address key desired outcomes
• Manage travel budget to goal thru optimization of travel strategies and cost savings
• Become recognized expert in product/clinical technical competencies, answer a wide range of questions concerning software and clinical applications.
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Produce required well-written communication documentation.
Responsible for the creation and maintenance of a customer facing document that list outstanding customer concerns and facilitates the resolution by working with cross functional teams at the customer location and within GE.
• Successful candidate will be a self-starter, self-directed, team oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment
• Possess strong interpersonal, customer and management skills, and places personal and business integrity at forefront
• Communicating all relevant customer information including product and/or customer problems or opportunities to Field Sales, Marketing, Customer Loyalty Leads, and Technical Support
• Ability to be flexible in a dynamic environment with varying hours including some nights and weekends
• Developing and maintaining working familiarity with General Electric’s Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety requirements and strict adherence to General Electric’s Spirit and Letter policy
• Associates degree from accredited Nursing program, or a clinical certificate and 5 years’ experience of work experience in a clinical environment, or a high school diploma and 10 years of work experience in a clinical environment
• Licensed Registered Nurse
• Candidate should be comfortable in a physician and clinical/patient care environment.
• Experience working with a PC with Windows software, such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Windows.
• Candidate must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example: verification of past employment, criminal history and educational background.
• Willingness to travel extensively 80% within your specified geographic region
• Willingness to take a drug test
• Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction
• Candidate must be willing to work out of an office or home office in Southern California or Phoenix, AZ area.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and willingness to fly
• To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, candidate must be willing to submit to a check of his/her driving record
• Candidate must be willing and able to work with computers including the following applications: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Windows
• Experience working in a Critical Care environment, i.e. ICU, Emergency
• Understand the challenges facing healthcare industry and how they impact a hospital’s operations
• Bachelor’s degree from accredited Nursing program
• 5-7 years experience working with GEHC products and services
• Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex clinical content in an easy to understand manner
• Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
• Prior experience in healthcare sales or similar environment
• Experience in Technical, Clinical, or IT Applications
• Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Exceptional skills as a change agent and process oriented individual
Stress Tolerance: Accepting constructive criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high-stress situations. This includes continuing to persevere and remaining calm in challenging or frustrating circumstances
• Dependable: Being reliable, responsible, dedicated, committed, and fulfilling obligations
Adaptable/Flexible: Being open to change (positive or negative) in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
• High Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others.
Locations: United States; Arizona, California; southern CA, Phoenix
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.