American Express Technology Recruiter, Global Talent Acquisition in Pierre, South Dakota
Do you have a talent for finding talent? Do you enjoy hunting and generating talent leads for niche skill sets? Are you passionate about building your network and developing leads for difficult-to-fill positions? Global Talent Acquisition is the recruiting engine of American Express, connecting world-class talent to careers which offer challenging work with a purpose. Our Recruiters are strategic partners, focused on building functional talent pipelines utilizing innovative, proactive search techniques. This role is critical to the strategic imperatives and business priorities by providing the right talent for the right job, now and in the future.
Job Responsibilities: * Generating pipelines of top talent for current and forecasted openings * Developing and executing innovative search techniques to generate diverse, candidate slates necessary to staff open positions * Reviewing resumes and credentials for appropriate skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements. * Performing internet searches using social media and other tools to identify relevant prospects * Leveraging market intelligence and industry trends, including target companies and organizations, to build candidate slates * Developing a strong understanding of client groups and familiarity with technical requirements * Developing, executing and monitoring online candidate search campaigns using a variety of internet search engines as a delivery vehicle for producing quality candidates. * Ensuring company complies with laws and regulations as it relates to online sourcing, recruiting and hiring practices * Effectively market to and pre-close candidates ensuring exceptional time to slate, interview and offer * Meeting with recruiting staff on a regular basis to collaborate on optimum approaches to strengthen candidate pool, including annual recruiting strategies and diversity initiatives * Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis to determine sourcing staffing effectiveness based on statistics, cost efficiency and customer feedback * Reporting on effective recruiting trends and make recommendations based on recruiting data * Updating and maintaining sourcing plans and lists of effective sources
- 3 years of sourcing experience, including proven experience developing and executing innovative search techniques, name/lead generation, internet searches using social media and other tools to identify relevant prospects
- Knowledge, understanding and experience with sourcing strategies which result in sustained hires for pivotal and critical roles.
- Experience with relationship management
- Experience in recruiting consultancy
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization and to develop strong client relationships
- Proven ability to manage many tasks at the same time
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Experience identifying and leveraging market trends to identify and deliver talent
- Demonstrated ability to develop practical, creative sourcing plans which deliver results
- Strong sense of urgency and proactive approach to sourcing
- Experience with Taleo is preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
Job Human Resources
Title: Technology Recruiter, Global Talent Acquisition
Other Locations: US-Arizona-Phoenix, US-New York-New York
Requisition ID: 18018659