Kelly Services Program Coordinator in Rapid City, South Dakota
Kelly Services is looking for a temporary Program Coordinator for a client in Rapid City, SD.
This is a 4-5 month temporary assignment that starts in April and ends in September.
Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am-5 pm
What the job entails:
• Coordinate project activities with program staff, contractors and other key stakeholders.
• Provide training, technical assistance and implementation of program initiatives as needed.
• Track and update staff regarding all due dates relative to the program.
• Coordinate and aid in writing a variety of reports including, but not limited to, progress reports, annual reports and internal reports.
• Assist in conducting evaluation, data collection and facilitation of programs as needed.
• Assist in fostering relationships with stakeholders to strengthen program collaborations and partnerships.
• Create promotional/marketing materials including, but not limited to, brochures, flyers and newsletters.
• Coordinate and aid in the facilitation of conference calls, meetings and other program events.
• Ensure formal agreements, contracts, invoices and purchase requests follow proper channels and are in accordance with the funding agency.
• Maintain accurate and complete program files.
• Assist with administrative functions as needed including, but not limited to, maintaining the program budget; travel arrangements; expenses and logistics for trainings and meetings; maintaining inventory for program equipment and materials, recording and transcribing meeting minutes; and obtaining quotes and supplies for program related activities.
•Minimum education required is an associate’s degree; bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Demonstrated grants and/or administrative experience preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Computer and technical skills (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
• Experience that indicates the ability to interact effectively with leaders among American Indian communities, government agencies, scientific and academic communities, medical and health-related organizations, nongovernmental groups and the public at large is required.
Apply today! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-292-9703.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs