Great Western Bank Administrative Assistant II in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
General Description and Essential Functions
Performs a variety of clerical and administrative tasks to support senior management of Great Western Bank.
• Acts as first point of contact to visitors for senior managers.
• Assists and supports the senior managers including managing multiple calendars along with scheduling conference call / Zoom meetings.
• Creates and modifies documents using Microsoft Office, including confidential documents and information.
• Handles sensitive and complex inquiries and issues from internal managers.
• Assembles data and other information, performing computations and tabulations for special reports, charts, summaries, and related papers.
• Prioritizes incoming communications, plans events, and direct phone calls.
• Enters invoices in accounts payable system for payment.
• Processes incoming/outgoing mail.
• Creates and processes expense reports.
• Coordinates travel arrangements.
• 3-4 years of Administrative Assistant experience required.
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to maintain multiple Outlook calendars.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining strong organizational skills.
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
• Possess strong attention to detail.
• Carry a high level of professionalism.
• Must have the flexibility to work a variety of hours.
• Performs other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Microsoft PowerPoint: Intermediate
Microsoft Word: Advanced
Microsoft Excel: Intermediate
Communication Skills: Advanced
Data Entry: Intermediate
10 Key: Some Knowledge
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Great Western Bank
- Great Western Bank Jobs