Butler Machinery Company Ag Product Specialist in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Butler Machinery is a third generation family-owned company, proudly serving our communities since 1955. Our mission is to build long term relationships with our customers, founded on trust, generating mutual growth and success.
The position will involve but not be limited to the following duties:
- Operation and promotion of Precision Farming Technologies
- Demonstrations and deliveries of all Ag product lines with particular focus on application equipment, combines, seeding tools, tractors, and hay equipment.
- Responsible for the set up and training of all new and existing Ag equipment for customers and associates.
- Customer contact to ensure satisfaction with products after delivery.
- Assisting with machine appraisals when necessary.
- Will be responsible for after season product support promotions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Ag Equipment and Precision Farming Technologies is required.
- Problem solving and decision making skills will be important for the success of this position.
- Microsoft computer skills are a must.
- Good customer relations and communication skills – both written and verbal are essential.
- Time management and presentation skills are required.
- This position requires some overnight travel.
- Must be able to meet and maintain insurable driving status.