Avera Athletic Trainer II in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
JOB SUMMARY: Provides athletic training services per contract to schools, organizations, and events. Athletic trainer will provide injury assessment, treatment, first aid, prevention and reconditioning services as assigned and set forth by the NATA BOC.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Master's degree is required._
- One to two years of related experience and/or training is required._
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
- Certified as an Athletic Trainer required through NATABOC._
- Licensed as an Athletic Trainerin the State of South Dakota required._
- CSCS certification through NSCA preferred_
- This position requires a valid driver's license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier.
Requisition Number: 1800784
Facility: Avera Sports Institute, Sioux Falls, SD
Department: Athletic Trainer
Shift: Varied Shifts