U.S. Bank Business Analyst / Project Analyst 5 in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
THIS IS NOT A TECHNICAL POSITION
We are looking for a Project Analyst 5 to join our team. Role responsibilities include coordinating project documentation, maintenance of a central document repository, meeting facilitation and analytical support to assigned business lines or functional areas. This position will also perform requirements gathering, research, analysis, reviews, implementations and monitoring of new or revised products. Other responsibilities include: acting as project liaison between business lines and technology, conducting cost benefit analysis for project justification, compiling and analyzing project information and making recommendations based on findings. May supervise a team of project staff.
Successful applicants will exemplify the following characteristics:
• Resiliency/Tenacity: The ability to recover quickly from difficulties and work through adversity.
• Vision: Thinking "outside the box". Comes up with new ideas.
• Flexibility/Adaptability: Not tied to specific ways of doing things. Open and embraces change.
• Challenge Status Quo: Looks for smarter ways to do things. Drives continuous improvement to operate with better quality, more efficient, and faster.
• Simplify: Capable of converting complex information into a simple format for others to understand
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Eight to ten years of experience in project management activities
Strongly Preferred Experience
- Eight to ten years of experience in Business Analysis including process mapping, Requirements gathering/documentation and process improvement.
Considerable knowledge of assigned business line or functional area
Strong organizational and analytical skills
Thorough knowledge of project management
Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
Demonstrated leadership skills
Master's degree preferred
Knowledge of loan servicing business processes
Working knowledge of agile and waterfall project delivery methodologies
Understanding of technology concepts
Aptitude for learning new concepts and processes
Creating and managing content/data through various tool sets (MS Office, SharePoint, Web Portals)
Strong communication and presentation skills
Effective in networking and building relationships across business lines, technology teams, and finance
Job: Project Management / Analysis
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180036249
Other Locations: Kentucky-KY-Owensboro, Ohio-OH-Cincinnati, Texas-TX-Irving, Oregon-OR-Portland, Wisconsin-WI-Milwaukee
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.