CEO Warrior Comfort Advisor in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Join A Winning Company
We are looking for someone with a great deal of sales experience and HVAC knowledge is a PLUS. This position requires effective appointment setting and closing skills, the ability to “WOW” our customers, an extremely flexible work schedule, exemplary oral and written skills, and the ability to “get the job done”. We are looking for someone that is reliable, trustful, well organized and able to be a team player for our fast-paced business. If you have been in sales for at least 4 years, can communicate effectively to ANYONE that you meet, and can sell SNOW to an ESKIMO, you may be the perfect fit.
We’re looking for team members who are starving to push themselves beyond their personal limits, to earn the money and recognition they deserve, and to have an amazing life-long career in an environment where you work with friends every day.
What’s So Different Here?
Do you want any of these?
- Make more money (who else wants more money?!?)
- Paid training (you deserve an employer to invests in you!)
- Paid holidays, wellness days, and even your birthday is a paid day off (yes, your birthday too. Happy birthday!)
- Incentive programs (because your career should be rewarding)
- Benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision and Life insurance (peace of mind for you and your family)
- Quarterly all-company breakfast (you'll love this; does your current company do this? Probably not.)
- Paid uniform (you'll look and feel like a professional)
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and tons of opportunities to advance—no one does it as well as we do!)
Who Are We? We’re CEO Warrior, a training and implementation company for the service industry. We started 5 years ago by two guys who built a small electrical company into a large service company with 165 trucks and 200 employees. Today we have companies that are dominating in the state where you are looking for opportunity.
Our clients have built the strongest team and culture you’ve ever seen, where team members are deeply motivated; we care about you and your hobbies and your family and your free time and make sure that can have that balance in your life to enjoy it all; we’re constantly expanding so we’ve created some amazing opportunities for you. We want to help you dream big in your life and career… and we want to help you achieve it all.
Are You A Fit?
Here are the qualities we’re looking for in our perfect candidate:
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You’re tech savvy – you can diagnose a problem and make recommendations to fix it
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn, and even be cross-trained
- You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our customers)
You understand and are willing to follow the company's core values As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
* We hire and love veterans!
- Must have a strong work ethic and discipline.
- Must meet or exceed company minimums.
- Must have excellent verbal and organizational skills.
- Must have a strong desire to succeed
- Must be trainable
- Must hear and speak well enough to conduct business over the telephone or face to face for long periods of time.
- Must commit to a full-time schedule, with the flexibility to meet with clients during normal business hours as well as nights and weekends.
- Must have a good driving record and ability to pass a drug test.
Work with the team: You stay in contact with your supervisor and your team to make sure the work orders are completed efficiently – everyone pitches in because it’s ultimately about serving the customer.
Become a trusted professional: You work directly with customers to help them choose the right solutions for their family. Customers trust your guidance and expertise.
You are highly motivated: You have a drive to learn more because you know that it serves everyone – from the customer to the team to yourself. You push yourself to meet more customers and help them more efficiently.
You’re a natural salesperson: You are comfortable around people and you love helping them reach a decision that’s right for them. You’re not pushy but you’re also not a pushover. Some have said that you can “sell snow to an Eskimo.” Ideally, you have at least 4 years of sales experience in which you help customers feel confident about making high-cost decisions that may be complex and technical for them. Prior sales experience is preferred.
You’re ready to work: You have a driver’s license and a ready-to-work attitude and can work days, evenings, and weekends to meet with customers in their homes at their convenience.
You’re a professional: You are clean, neat, and well-groomed in appearance and can confidently and clearly interact with anyone.
Now Is Your Time
To get started, click the “Apply” button now and send us your resume.