Cigna Customer Service Specialist – Cigna Specialty Pharmacy Home Delivery in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Cigna Specialty Pharmacy Services is the Specialty Home Delivery Pharmacy of Cigna HealthCare. With locations in Horsham, PA; Sioux Falls, SD; and Phoenix, AZ, we fill specialty injectable medications for Cigna HealthCare customers while maintaining high standards of care, quality and accuracy. Cigna Specialty Pharmacy Services provides innovative, industry-leading prescription drug dispensing services. We offer brand and generic prescription medications approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration at a savings and prompt, confidential shipping at no additional cost. As a Specialty Home Delivery Pharmacy, our team of Pharmacists, Nurses, Certified Pharmacy Technicians, and production and service representatives play an important role in helping improve the health, well-being and security of the individuals we serve.
The Customer Service Specialist manages a team of Certified Pharmacy Technicians creating a culture of highly engaged Specialty Pharmacy employees.
- Supports the human resources functions for the team including performance management, staffing, employee relations, employee recruitment, training, employee and team development.
- Coaches and mentors team members to drive high quality, customer centric service, and efficiency.
- Collaborates with our teams of Pharmacists and Nurses to support the service needs of our customers.
- Drives process improvements to increase the value that we provide to our customers and to the health professional community.
- Works with team members, peers, operations, and management team to meet service metric requirements.
- Drives process improvements to provide a customer centric experience for the health professional community and our customers.
- Supports strategic initiatives to drive improved service, growth, health improvement, and other strategies as defined.
- 2 or more years of front-line management and leadership experience in a call center environment required. Experience within a health plan or Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) operations a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) a plus
- Experience managing in a Customer Centric culture required. Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to motivate, inspire and rally a team around a common vision.
- Proven abilities in conflict resolution, coaching, developing, organization, prioritizing and problem solving
- Ability to adapt and be flexible within a fast and dynamic environment.
- Proficient technical skills utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Day Shift schedule Monday thru Friday
Primary Location: Sioux Falls-South Dakota
Work Locations: 2500 East 52nd Street North Sioux Falls 57104
Job: Bus Ops--Customer Service
Employee Status: Manager of People
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting: Jul 31, 2018, 4:44:40 PM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com