Great Western Bank Deposit Operations Specialist I in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
General Description and Essential Functions
This position is responsible for completing day-to-day deposit operations functions that include debit cards and online banking.
• Provide quality customer service to both internal and external customers in a timely manner.
• Accurately process multiple types of inquiries in a professional, fast-paced, and high volume environment.
• Exercise discretion, strong interpersonal skills and independent judgment with respect to assigned job functions.
• Maintain or exceed established service level agreements and guidelines for quality resolution of service requests.
• Process and maintain documentation according to applicable regulations/rules and comply with audit standards
• Demonstrate teamwork for the benefit of your department and GWB as a whole.
• Meet or exceed department standards for production and quality of work.
• Cross train and learn other functions within the department and other areas of operations, as needed.
• Actively look for and identify possible risks and fraudulent activities.
• Perform other job-related duties and special projects as assigned by management.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 1-3 years of banking experience or experience with banking systems preferred.
• Basic computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and intranet.
• Accurate data entry/transaction processing.
• Adequate written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Proficient 10-key skills.
• Flexibility to adapt and work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.