Raven Aerostar Technical Solutions Director of Talent Acquisition in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Director of Talent Acquisition
Sioux Falls, SD, US, 57104-5931
Join a technology company dedicated to improving lives through innovative technology solutions. Today, Raven is focused on solving these Great Challenges:
Feeding a growing population by improving agricultural efficiency around the world
Protecting our natural resources
Saving and improving lives through advanced situational awareness
Connecting the world
Raven is organized into three business units that sell our advanced products and solutions within their niche markets. Our Corporate Services team supports the daily operations and business activities of all three.
The Director of Talent Acquisition will provide leadership to the Talent Acquisition team. Develop and execute new recruitment strategies and initiatives while enhancing existing best practices and policies.
• Develop and implement recruitment and talent strategies, including learning opportunities for hiring managers, ensuring best and leading-edge practices.
• Provide leadership and direction to Talent Acquisition team to ensure execution of talent recruitment and recruitment projects.
• Effectively partner with all levels of leadership to understand current and future talent needs across the organization.
• Build and maintain a network of qualified candidates to ensure a strong talent pipeline.
• Source, interview and select quality talent for positions throughout the organization.
• Oversee the identification and implementation of new recruitment technology solutions to meet specialized needs of the business.
• Ensure effective reporting and analysis of recruitment metrics and data to enable leadership to make strategic decisions.
• Act as the company expert around industry trends and ensure Company compliance with Federal, State, and international requirements.
• Working knowledge of diversity best practices and implementation of diversity strategy into the recruiting processes which drive results.
• Develop and execute budgets, short-term plans, and long-term plans, policies, procedures, and initiatives.
• Keep informed of new developments, methods, and techniques in the profession.
• Coordinate and/or direct major projects.
• Assure staffing requirements are met.
• Encourage team member growth and development.
• Administer team member performance reviews, goal setting, and participate in salary planning.
• Bachelor’s degree required in business, human resources management, or related field.
• 10+ years’ experience in leadership and human resources, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to work with highly confidential information and documentation with discretion.
• Advanced understanding of full life cycle recruiting. Experience with sourcing. Strong interview skills.
• Ability to anticipate future talent needs of the organization and build a pool of prospective talent.
• In-depth understanding of HR body of knowledge.
• Demonstrated leadership, analytical, and decision-making skills.
• High level of patience and service. Ability to motivate team members and subordinates.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including ability to present and train.
• Business acumen to work with all levels of leadership.
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
• Proficiency with a computer, including Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrated innovative and creative thinking.
• Strong ability to coach. Possess enthusiasm and positive attitude.
• Limited travel as needed.
Raven is an EO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.