CEO Warrior Dispatcher in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Join A Winning Company
We’re looking for superstars who consider themselves the best of the best (or rapidly on the way to being the best) who want a chance to prove themselves in a company that recognizes hard work and achievement and doesn’t treat employees like a number.
Do you want any of these?
- Make more money (who else wants more money?!?)
- Paid training (you deserve an employer to invests in you!)
- Paid holidays, wellness days, and even your birthday is a paid day off (yes, your birthday too. Happy birthday!)
- Incentive programs (because your career should be rewarding)
- Benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision and Life insurance (peace of mind for you and your family)
- Quarterly all-company breakfast (you'll love this; does your current company do this? Probably not.)
- Paid uniform (you'll look and feel like a professional)
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and tons of opportunities to advance—no one does it as well as we do!)
Who Are We? We’re CEO Warrior, a training and implementation company for the service industry. We started 5 years ago by two guys who built a small electrical company into a large service company with 165 trucks and 200 employees. Today we have companies that are dominating in the state where you are looking for opportunity.
Our clients have built the strongest team and culture you’ve ever seen, where team members are deeply motivated; we care about you and your hobbies and your family and your free time and make sure that can have that balance in your life to enjoy it all; we’re constantly expanding so we’ve created some amazing opportunities for you. We want to help you dream big in your life and career… and we want to help you achieve it all.
Are You A Fit?
Here are the qualities we’re looking for in our perfect candidate:
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You’re tech savvy – you can diagnose a problem and make recommendations to fix it
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn, and even be cross-trained
- You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our customers)
You understand and are willing to follow the company's core values As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
* We hire and love veterans!
We are looking for highly professional and organized dispatchers for our fast-paced business. The primary function of the dispatcher is to organize, prioritize and equally divide the incoming customer orders to available Field Technicians. May handle service calls from customers. Utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service and products. Stay in touch with customers to make sure they are getting the highest level of service possible. Follows company training to ensure prompt and accurate dispatch of incoming orders.
- Must be able to have flexible availability including weekends and some nights
- Must have strong communication skills, including a pleasant phone demeanor
- Must be a strategic decision-maker
- Must remain calm under high-stress situations
- Must have practical experience in dispatching and the methodology behind efficient practices in dispatching
- Must be able to work with technicians to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and technical correctness of the completed job
- Must be able to utilize phone, cell phone, text, email and internet at a high level of expertise
- Must be motivated to work independently and multi-task
- Must be able to pass a drug test
Join a winning company. Only motivated people should apply.
Now Is Your Time
To get started, click the “Apply” button now and send us your resume.