AAA Allied Group Inc Facilities and Mail Operations Associate (Part-Time) in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the General Maintenance and Mail Associate are:
- Maintains building and property grounds to ensure a clean and quality customer service environment.
- Performs basic building maintenance (lamp replacement, plumbing fixture repair, HVAC filter replacement, minor repairs), move furniture workstations and components as required, and coordinates site facility vendors.
- Performs general grounds maintenance including lawn care and clearing snow and ice from location entrances and parking lots during inclement weather.
- Operates a motor vehicle, hand and bench tools and other grounds maintenance equipment such as a lawnmower or snow blower as necessary. Insures all equipment is properly maintained and reports any safety concerns to the Facilities Supervisor.
- Accurately processes, sorts and delivers incoming and outgoing inter-office and UPS, Fed Ex, and USPS mail to ensure proper and prompt delivery.
- Prepares mail and packages for delivery, and operates postage machine for a variety of parcels including First class, bound print, certified, and various sized packages.
- Delivers mail and packages to local US Post Office on a daily basis, and conducts occasional travel to pick up supplies from local vendors.
Monday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- One to two years of experience in Mail or shipping/receiving environment or building operation and maintenance support.
- Must possess and maintain a valid operator’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Physical ability to operate lawn mower, snow blower and other lawn maintenance equipment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Outlook and able to navigate the Internet using Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Able to operate related peripheral computer equipment such as a scanner, fax machine, printer, postage machine, and shredder.
- Knowledge of USPS, UPS, FedEx and AIRBORNE, programs, services and regulations preferred.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $12.00 to $14.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(K) plan with company match up to 7%
- Tuition Reimbursement
Mail Room, Mail Attendant, Facilities, Grounds, Mail Delivery, Mail Sorting
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit*Our Company Website*.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out ourDay In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Posted 30+ Days Ago * Part time * 9469
Job Category: Facilities