U.S. Bank Information Security ServiceNow Analyst in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
U.S. Bank is seeking a Information Security ServiceNow Analyst with demonstrated competence and visionary leadership experience to contribute to a dynamic team that provides software configuration and metric analytics for the Information Security Services organization’s Cross-Functional Technology platforms. This individual partners with a team of business analysts and application developers to optimize and enhance ServiceNow configuration. A core functional goal of this individual includes facilitating the data collection of accurate, actionable and sustainable metrics based on managing and developing integrations with ServiceNow and a variety of existing internal technologies and systems. The ideal candidate must be a critical thinker that shares an enthusiasm about big data and enjoy working in complex and fluid data sets.
Candidates must be comfortable delivering results in a fast-paced environment, and willing to be a contributor to the workload in partnership with our internal ServiceNow and Information Security experts. Activities include research, planning, design, development, implementation and evaluation in meeting goals. This includes the coordination, monitoring and status reporting of projects that are essential to the demonstration and achievement of quality and regulatory compliance. This key player must be able to drive the overall execution of key initiatives, identify data needs, champion best practices and lead quality improvement projects.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Designing, developing and maintaining integrations between various internal technologies (Tenable, RSA Archer, etc.) and ServiceNow
• Creating, updating and publishing reports, homepages and dashboards within the ServiceNow platform to visualize Key Indicator metrics
• Visualizing complex metric data using Performance Analytics and dashboards within ServiceNow and existing enterprise data tools, such as Tableau
• Parsing abstract and detailed data sets, and proposing new techniques for deeper data analysis and investigation
• Configuring, testing, documenting and deploying new solutions on the ServiceNow Platform following an agile application development methodology
• Optimizing existing ServiceNow solutions to correct errors, implement enhancements or improve performance
• Converting business objectives into clear, technical requirements
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and balance competing critical initiatives
• Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, use cases and workflow analysis
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• At least seven years of experience with the processes, tools, techniques and practices for assuring adherence to quality standards associated with developing, enhancing and operationalizing application systems and databases
Required Skills / Experience:
• 2 years of delivering high-performing ServiceNow solutions (preferably Performance Analytics and corresponding modules) to organizations
• Experience visualizing data using report authoring tools, such as Tableau
• Experience understanding and developing integrations with existing bank technologies, such as Informatica and SQL
• Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as work-flow diagrams and use-cases
• Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to collaborate across diverse teams, focusing on building consensus and agreement on future-state solutions
• A strong desire to increase accuracy, find efficiencies and enhance user experiences
• Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to anticipate, understand and respond to client needs shaping the behavior in accordance to the situation
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190000254
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.