Great Western Bank Loan Processor III in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
This position can be filled at any GWB location
General Description and Essential Functions
The Loan Processor III position provides support to the front line sales staff as it relates to Real Estate lending products. This role handles multiple loan files daily with a focus on accurate and efficient processing.
• Work directly with internal staff associated with the real estate secured loan origination process.
• Ability to prioritize and organize your individual pipeline so service level agreements and closing and/or loan delivery dates are met.
• Review loans for compliance within RESPA, TIL, HMDA, Reg. B, etc. (all mortgage related regulations).
• Prepare proper disclosures as required by regulations.
• Perform Duties of a Loan Processor I and Loan Processor II as needed.
• If applicable, work with various government agencies to obtain loan approval or insurance such as FHA, VA, Rural Development, Iowa Finance Authority and Nebraska Investment Finance Authority, and South Dakota Housing Development Authority, and Colorado Housing Finance Agency.
• Responsible for team’s day to day functions to include training, scheduling, work queues, quality reviews and identifying additional training needs.
• Ensure departmental procedures are adhered to, escalations are addressed and quantity and quality service levels are met.
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues and escalations with little to no supervision.
• Be a subject matter expert (SME) of departmental procedures and responsible for creating and maintaining them.
• Recommend and drive process improvements.
• Assist Manager with projects including representation, and writing and reviewing test cases.
• High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3+ years consumer loan processing/closing experience or equivalent banking experience.
• Experience in the real estate industry preferred.
• Detail oriented with leadership skills and capabilities.
• Ability to prioritize tasks in a deadline-driven environment; possess strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
• Advanced computer skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and internet.
• Accurate data entry/transaction processing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexibility to adapt and work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Great Western Bank
- Great Western Bank Jobs