MetaBank Operations Processor I in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
The Customer Service Operations Processor I will be responsible for supporting processes performed in the Customer Service Operations Division. The Processor applies analytical and creative problem solving skills to improve the quality of contact center operations and experience of the customer.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare a variety of written reports and materials to support work performed and/or to make recommendations for new or enhanced processes or procedures.
- Provide support for multiple call centers supporting multiple partners.
- Assists with escalations for the call centers.
- Handles written requests related to Meta Managed programs and Partner processes, documentation storage and administrative tasks.
- Participate in the establishment of operations goals and objectives to ensure support of overall company goals, objectives and initiatives.
- Support opportunities that create and implement solutions.
- Assist with maintenance of process and procedural documentation based on verified and approved changes.
- Contribute information to assist project teams to analyze, recommend or implement policy, procedure, new processes and systems, process improvements or system changes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field from a college or university
- Related experience in a high volume, multi-client customer service environmen or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Keyboarding: typist, minimum 40 wpm typing, 10-key data entry
- Detail oriented – problem identification
- Time management
- Microsoft Word – work with templates
- Microsoft Excel – maintain worksheets, formulas, and formatting
Department: 664-Consumer Customer Service
Location: Sioux Falls, SD