Great Western Bank Operations Support Specialist II in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
General Description and Essential Functions
Complete various day-to-day functions within the operations department.
• Provide quality customer service to customers. This includes responding to customer inquiries, troubleshooting and resolving issues, follow-up both by telephone and email, and internal service events.
• Must possess the ability to understand and process multiple types of inquiries in a professional, fast-paced, and high volume environment.
• Exercise discretion, strong interpersonal skills and independent judgment with respect to some of the most significant functions within the bank.
• Act as a resource for internal customers.
• Cross-train and learn other functions within the department as needed.
• Must be able to work with complex banking transactions. Will look for and identify possible risks and fraudulent activities to both customers and Great Western Bank.
• Cross train within multiple areas of operations.
• Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 1-3 years of banking experience or experience with banking systems.
• Capable of accurate data entry/transaction processing.
• Advanced computer skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
• Ability to lift 15-25 pounds.
• Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled.
• Standing Alone
• Decision Quality
• Integrity and Trust
• Time Management
• Functional/Technical Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.