MetaBank Part Time Bank Teller in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
The first point of contact for customers entering MetaBank. Handle customer interactions in a positive and professional manner while providing exceptional customer service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide support for selling and promoting loan (consumer and mortgage), services (safe deposit boxes) and deposit products (internet banking, mobile banking, and checking or savings accounts) as opportunities arise.
- Identify customer needs and present products that meet those needs by cross-selling on a daily basis.
- Greet people warmly and direct them to appropriate bank personnel.
- Responsible for cash drawer management, credit card advances, and preparing change orders for commercial customers.
- Cash checks within limits assigned or refer customers to an officer for authorization to cash checks.
- Accept deposits and withdrawals; verify signatures.
- Identify and prohibit any false transactions such as: forged documents or currency, counterfeit checks, altered checks, identity theft, etc.
- Accept and process loan payments.
- Balance cash drawer at designated intervals, scan and balance daily work, prepare individual daily settlements of teller cash, and report all discrepancies.
- Check night depository and record proper information on appropriate logs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Customer Service, Retail, and/or cash handling experience preferred.
This will be a 20-25 hour a week position, primarily. The hours will be variable, 4-5 hours per day some opening shifts 7:45-12:45 and closing shifts 12:45 to 5:45, including some 4 hour shifts on Saturday.
Department: 41-West 12th Street
Location: Sioux Falls, SD