Great Western Bank Phone Banker in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
General Description and Essential Functions
Facilitate superior customer satisfaction and retention by successfully identifying, researching, and resolving customer issues and inquiries. Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the bank products and services offered and demonstrate sound judgment and decision making skills.
• Receive, reply to and resolve customer service and online banking communication inquiries utilizing superior time management skills.
• Through proper client verification, provide information regarding products and services on client accounts.
• Refer products or services to Business Partners within the bank.
• Utilize operational departments within the bank to expedite and resolve issues efficiently.
• Identify and report instances of possible fraud such as debit card fraud, kiting and identity theft.
• Achieve individual and departmental goals by promoting and cross-selling bank products.
• Adhere to and enforce compliance regulations and Great Western Bank policies and procedures.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Education beyond high school preferred.
• 1 year banking, telemarketing and/or office clerical experience preferred.
• Excellent telephone and written communication skills.
• Strong sales, communication, decision-making, customer service, and analytical skills.
• PC and CRT experience.
• Ability to multitask: multiple systems, screens, and tasks during customer contacts.
• Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.