U.S. Bank Principal Information Security Architect in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
U.S. Bank is seeking a Principal Information Security Architect with influencing skills and implementation experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. In this role the Principal Information Security Architect provides leadership on definitions of security architecture, including the development and implementation of effective security administration processes for all platforms.
• Develops and recommends security designs and frameworks for technology systems by defining process and architecture for creating secure networks• Serves as an internal information security subject matter expert to the organization via various risk management functions.
• Maintains personal and management awareness of emerging industry security technologies, technology issues, regulatory issues and practices.
• Strives to comprehend operational risks to lines of business and takes a holistic view into consideration weighing security concerns against a business need. Communicates and escalates those concerns as appropriate.
• Designs and/or recommends enhancements and/or changes to controls as appropriate for aligned business partners including supporting systems.
• Provides Information Security subject matter expertise in various risk assessments.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, and accountability for decisions and actions.
Leaders at U.S. Bank consistently demonstrate integrity and ethics, maturity and resilience, and inspire trust and confidence among their teams. Our leaders are strong communicators who promote collaborative relationships, influence others, and value the diversity of backgrounds and ideas among their employees.
Basic Qualifications :
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-Professional Certification(s) in one or more of the following for example (others considered depending upon need/applicability):
Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
-At least 7 years of experience with processes, tools, techniques and practices for assuring adherence to standards associated with accessing, altering and protecting organizational data.
-Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, having the ability to present and communicate to both superiors and peers effectively.
Preferred Skills/Experience :
-Strong understanding of Application Security using Agile and DevOps methodologies.
-Experienced in communicating security risks in business terms that can be clearly understood at all levels of the organization.
Working experience in:
-IT audit and controls
Extensive experience in:
-IT industry trends and direction
-Information security audits
-Network and internet security
-IT standards, procedures, policy
-Information security management
-Information security technologies
-Information security architecture
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180030389
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled