South Dakota Veteran Jobs

South Dakota Department of Labor & Regulation
South Dakota Department of Labor & Regulation mobile logo

Job Information

spherion Property Management Associate in Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Property Management Associateposted:Wednesday, October 7, 2020


Sioux Falls, South Dakota


Other (Office and Administrative Support Occupations)

Job Type


Working Hours

8:00 AM - 5:00 PM


US$ 29,999 - US$ 30,000 per year

Ref. Number



Troy Thoms, Spherion



Job Description

Spherion Staffing has Property Management Associate position available in Sioux Falls. The Property Management Associate will be responsible for a wide range of tasks supporting residents and property owners. 75% of time will be dedicated to serving customers and clients. The remaining 25% of time will be spent delivering customer service via email, preparing leases, processing work orders, visiting the property, and maintaining records.

Pay: $30k Base + Benefits

Direct Hire Opportunity


  • Respond timely to phone and email inquiries

  • Update property owners on leasing activity

  • Take and edit marketing pictures & video

  • Create and maintain a welcoming environment for potential residents by spot cleaning and opening the vacant properties for tours

  • Screen for qualified and appropriate applicants

  • Prepare weekly occupancy reports

  • Inspect vacant units, identify rent-ready status and follow up with maintenance team as necessary

  • Prepare, stock, and distribute all leasing materials

  • Assist with other duties around the office as needed


See above

Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM



-Must be investigative, curious, and willing to learn

-Driven to deliver superb customer service

-Friendly, considerate, and bright demeanor

-Analytical and detailed

-Ability to listen patiently to understand the root of the problem and to see it from the customer's point of view

-Capable of prioritizing (and re-prioritizing)

-Good communication skills - active listening, clear and concise communication, good writing skills, and good tonality in written/oral communication

-Clean driving record & means of transportation


-Competitive salary & benefits

-Clear expectations for performance

-Upward mobility

-Ongoing educational and developmental opportunities

-Health insurance

-Dental and vision plan (at employees cost)

-Long Term disability insurance

-IRA contributions matched up to 3% of your salary

-Paid Realtor training & testing earned after 1 year


High School


1-4 years


See above

To be considered, please apply online at or if you have questions you can reach out to Troy Thoms at 605-610-3204

Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.