Great Western Bank Quality Control Specialist - Retail Operations in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
General Description and Essential Functions
Responsible for conducting quality assurance audits and or testing, ensuring company standards are maintained and integrity is preserved. Verifies the accuracy of the data in order to provide confidence in the results. Consults with management to resolve identified issues/problems.
• Conducts and monitors testing and inspection of processes or procedures to ensure quality and conformity.
• Prepares reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
• Actively identify and report potential risks and fraudulent activities to the appropriate parties.
• Handles basic issues and problems and refers more complex issues to management, while ensuring compliance with regulations and audit standards.
• Reads, analyzes and interprets retail processes and procedures to ensure we are complying with compliance regulations and audit standards.
• Maintains a good working knowledge of Investor and regulatory requirements; including but not limited to Fannie Mae, FHA/HUD, UDSA/RD, VA, TILA, RESPA, UDAAP, Fair Lending, HMDA, ECOA, and TRID.
• High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3 - 5 years of banking experience or experience with banking systems.
• Experience with Consumer lending and new accounts is required.
• Capable of accurate data entry/transaction processing.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment; possess strong sense of urgency and responsiveness and be held to minimum production standards.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Experience with Encompass or other loan origination platforms preferred.
• Must possess initiative and be a self starter.
• Excellent written, verbal/nonverbal, and interpersonal skills. Advanced computer skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and internet.
• Exemplify GWB’s Vision, Mission and Values.
• Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
• Demonstrates a commitment to fair lending.
• Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled.
• Flexibility to adapt and work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Great Western Bank
- Great Western Bank Jobs