SONIFI Solutions, Inc. Receivables Accountant II in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
RECEIVABLES ACCOUNTANT II
SONIFI is the leader in innovative guest engagement solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries, serving 500 million travelers in approximately 1.2 million hotel rooms annually. Our core solutions include: interactive television, mobility, Internet access, and Free-To-Guest along with unparalleled nationwide technical support and professional services.
We are looking to add a *Receivables Accountant II *to our team in a full-time, non-exempt position.
The Receivables Accountant IIprofessionally provides the billing records in a timely and accurate manner and other various receivables functions.
Some of the essential job functions include:
- Process complex level documents
- Issue invoices and bill recurring and activity based items using predefined procedures.
- Execute adjustments on the accounting records.
- Prepare unique transactions using general guidelines and verify accounting supporting the transaction.
- Maintain and reconcile subsidiary general ledger accounts.
- Enter cash receipts and perform lockbox processes.
- Perform advanced research
- Investigate complex billing and other inquiries using all available systems and knowledge of company specific details.
- Prepare ad hoc reports.
- Gather information and provide timely analysis of various financial accounts.
- Answer Customer Inquiries
- Receive customer inquiries and respond to them via written or voice communication.
- Investigate and resolve customer receivable issues.
- Adhere to and assist with compliance with the Company's policies, procedures and internal controls.
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field is required or an Associate’s degree in Accounting or a related field with three years of experience, or the equivalent education and/or work experience.
- Must be able to operate a computer, calculator, shredder, copier, fax and telephone and be adept at spreadsheet and word processing applications.
- Must be detail oriented, well organized, have good communications skills including both verbal and written, possess telephone proficiency, computer abilities and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
SONIFIoffers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, casual dress, onsite fitness facility and cafeteria in our Sioux Falls office, and much more.
Apply today and we’ll review your qualifications to see if you might be the next great member of our team.
SONIFI knows the value of diversity and we are proud to be an EEO employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity please visit:EEO Is The Law.
Job Title: Receivables Accountant II
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Sioux Falls, SD