MetaBank Sales Executive Business Development in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Securing relationships with new clients in the Payments Systems industry.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identifies and acts on new business opportunities.
- Negotiates contract terms with new clients.
- Maintains positive relationships with existing clients and facilitates resolutions on any issues or concerns.
- Travels extensively as required.
- Solicits new business and participates in community or other service programs to develop goodwill.
- Identifies customers' needs and presents products and services that meet those needs. Completes sales transactions or refers customers to appropriate bank associates. Accomplishes these duties while following bank policies and procedures.
- Makes consistent cross selling efforts with customers in the office on a daily basis.
- Demonstrates personal commitment to excellence in sales and service to customers and other employees.
- Actively participates in the bank's Performance Management System.
- Supports and embraces bank values.
- Maintains complete confidentiality with all bank business.
- Complies with all provisions of the Bank Security Act.
- Portrays leadership by exhibiting confidence in self and others, effectively influences actions and opinions of others, accepts feedback from others, and gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience required.
- 2-3 years related experience in commissioned sales and or prepaid card industry preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with polished and experienced presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of contractual terms.
- Ability to work effectively while traveling and/or as a remote employee.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment.
- Ability to build and maintain a positive rapport with new and existing clients.
To succeed in this role, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Note: Management reserves the right to assign or reassign functions and responsibilities to this job description at any time.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
This position is largely self-directed, and requires a thorough understanding of company policy, procedures and values. Team members will be required to adhere to safety requirements at all times and in all work environments.
- The noise level in the work environment is low to moderate.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily with interruptions and/or distractions.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
MetaBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Department: 656-MPS Bus Dev/Strategic
Location: Sioux Falls, SD