Sanford Health Spring Intern - HR Talent Acquisition Representation in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Job Title: Spring Intern | HR Talent Acquisition Representation | Sioux Falls
City: Sioux Falls
Department : HR Academic Affairs - Intern Program
Job Schedule: Part Time
Hours Per Shift: Other
Contribute to Sanford operations and processes while obtaining first hand experiences that align with the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
Work collaboratively with organization leadership, enhancing knowledge and skills and improving the delivery of quality healthcare. Assist in the completion of projects and administrative duties while developing skills related to the assigned function and/or location. Attend training and development opportunities, learning about various processes and functions within the organization.
Demonstrates an ability to meet own responsibilities. Describes opportunities for taking initiative in the organization. Demonstrates the ability to respond to change. Demonstrates an expectation that there will be ongoing shifts in demands and priorities. Identifies tasks or outputs that require accuracy and detail-level attention. Delivers formal and informal stand-up presentations or demos to audiences of all kinds. Demonstrates the ability to speak, write and present clearly. Demonstrates a basic understanding of organizational project management practices and tools. Researches business related data and generates and interprets basic analytics. Collaborates with departmental associates and management.
• 1-on-1 mentor sessions, weekly team meetings, department specific training
• Meets with candidates and new hires
• Schedules interviews
• Delivers written/oral communication and responds to questions and concerns
• Files and maintains electronic records of information
• Prepares tools, record-keeping requirements, and reports for applicant tracking
Will be responsible for scheduling interviews, executing new hire pre-boarding activities, including participating in, and coordinating the new employee orientation (NEO) process. Manages time efficiently, communicates effectively, and executes all correlating processes.
• Current enrollment or recent graduate of an Associate's or Bachelor's degree program from an accredited college or university.
• Knowledge of healthcare industry preferred. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Knowledge of and ability to utilize software, technologies and applications to interact with customers via a telephone, web or other electronic means.
• Knowledge of the techniques and the ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
• Knowledge of effective self-management practices and ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
• Must be a Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Development, or related field or an immediate graduate having received one of the previously listed majors.
• Must be able to commit to the hours Scheduled during the 12 week internship.
• Strong communication skills
About Sanford Health:
At Sanford Health, we are dedicated to the work of health and healing.
Every day, we show that commitment by delivering the highest quality of care to the communities we serve.
We are leaders in health care and strive to provide patients across the region with convenient access to expert medical care, leading-edge technologies and world-class facilities.
In addition to strong clinical care, we are also committed to research, education and community growth.
We engage in medical research to not only discover innovative ways to provide care, but also cures for common diseases.
We continuously seek new ways to achieve our vision of improving the human condition here in your community, across the region and around the world.
The entire team at Sanford Health recognizes the value of healthy families and communities.
We continue to gain momentum and expand our reach. Together, we can make a positive difference now, and in the future.
Sanford is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with your online application,
please call 1-877-673-0854 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
City: Sioux Falls
Job Function: Student Services
Job Schedule: Part Time
Req Number: WD13854
- Sanford Health Jobs