Centralsquare Technologies Technical Support Representative I in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Technical Support Representative I
Sioux Falls, SD
About CentralSquare Technologies
CentralSquare is a unique enterprise software company whose mission is to build safer, smarter, more connected communities. We serve over 7,500 organizations in North America, from large cities to counties and towns of every size. We provide software for managing public safety (#1 market share) and public administration (#2 market share), enabling first responders to do their jobs as effectively and safely as possible. Learn more by visiting www.CentralSquare.com.
The Product Support Representative I provides first tier technical support directly to CentralSquare's customers via phone, web or email communications. Works with customer to diagnose problems and/or resolve questions. Escalates complex issues to appropriate technical experts or managerial staff.
• Provide internal and external user support for application issues of a technical nature.
• Collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
• Maintain consistent, regular communication with customers regarding the status of their requests.
• Act as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
• Anticipate customer needs and effectively address concerns related to their issue or resolution
• Effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention; maintains poise and professionalism even with very difficult and demanding customers.
• Ensure that individual performance meets or exceeds department standards.
• Develop strong working relationships with cross-functional teams within the company.
• Work with customers to identify reported system defects
• Works primarily under supervision and follows established procedures and guidelines
• All other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelors in IT or equivalent relevant experience required;
• 0-1 year experience in a software support or other related position;
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize.
• Strong communication skills with capability of interfacing with all level of organization
• Strong internal motivation. Must have the ability to work independently but also contribute as part of a cohesive team.