TEKsystems UI Designer in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Our client is looking to bring in a UI Designer to pair with a UX Designer on their team. We would prefer to see individuals with 2+ years of experience with a visual design background .
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Create interaction patterns, workflows, screens, and UI components that improve software
• Extend and improve visual design language, pattern libraries, and usage guidelines
• Proactively address self-identified skill gaps as well as those identified by your peers
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop product requirements and deliver features
• Work with developers to implement designs/prototypes into code
• Actively participate in design critiques, stakeholder reviews, and customer demos
• Help improve the way the design team works from iteration to iteration
• Portfolio that demonstrates clear insights, problem-solving, organizational skills, and intuitive solutions
• Has a strong understanding and engagement in the design process
• Excellent understanding of graphic design fundamentals (typography, color theory, layout, etc.)
• Extreme attention to detail (pixel-level sensitivity)
• Strong working knowledge of front-end languages with an ability to prototype simple interactions
• Ability to clearly communicate design ideas to both designers and non-designers
• Expert level proficiency with graphic editing software, and prototyping tools
• Proven ability to develop basic domain expertise
If interested in additional details, please apply with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs