U.S. Bank U.S. Bank Workplace Violence Prevention Case Manager - Minneapolis, MN in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
The Workplace Violence Prevention Case Manager will manage, assess, and mitigate reports of threats of workplace violence. The case manager will also provide an assessment and mitigation advice during an incident of workplace violence and/or a crisis if there are concerns for ongoing threats of workplace violence.
Duties include interviewing employees who are impacted by threats of workplace violence. Managing, leading, and facilitating a collaborative cross-functional Workplace Violence Prevention Threat Assessment Team. Working across all business lines and levels of leadership during the management of threat cases. Conducting violence risk assessments on pre-employment screening cases that are assigned to the Workplace Violence Prevention Team.
The Workplace Violence Prevention Case Manager will be expected to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external partners. The candidate must have an ability to evaluate and analyze information, as well as convey complex facts in written and oral communications. The candidate must have the ability to observe the highest degree of confidentiality in the handling of information received in the course of his/her responsibilities.
• Conduct interviews with employees who are impacted by threats of workplace violence and ensure the proper handling and management of sensitive and need to know information.
• Thoroughly document the facts and details of assigned threat of workplace violence cases and identify the associated risk and mitigation factors present.
• Perform continued follow up on assigned threat of workplace violence cases.
• Act as the point of contact for assigned threat of workplace violence cases and maintain effective and timely communication with appropriate partners.
• Collaborate and foster strong relationships, both internally and externally, to create and maintain a strong multidisciplinary team for the management of threats of workplace violence or workplace violence incidents.
• Commit to learning threat management/threat assessment concepts and techniques to become an on-call Workplace Violence Prevention Threat Assessment Team Leader.
• Participate in threat assessment activations, working with key leaders among various business lines and within all levels of management.
• Enhance subject matter expertise through continuous education and networking in Threat Assessment/Threat Management, Workplace Violence Prevention, Targeted Violence Prevention, Risk Management and various other topics that will benefit the Workplace Violence Prevention Program.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 5 years’ experience in threat assessment, corporate security, law enforcement, human resources, employee relations, investigations, or loss prevention.
• Ability to be on-call.
• Ability to travel.
• Experience in conducting interviews of witnesses and victims.
• Demonstrated ability in investigative interviewing.
• Must possess strong analytical & evaluative thinking.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to be a leader and a follower and determine which is necessary at the time.
• Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Proficient PC skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite products.
• Knowledge and understanding of the pathway to violence, cycles of violence, domestic violence, stalking, and suicide.
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180037507
Other Locations: United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.