Avera Marshall Medical Laboratory Scientist in Yankton, South Dakota
$10,000 Sign On Bonus!
Avera Sacred Heart Hospital named among the Top 100 (https://www.avera.org/news-media/news/2021/top-rural-hospitals/) Rural and Community Hospitals!
· Performs a variety of chemical, hematologic, microscopic and bacteriologic procedures following established standards and practices. Data is used in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
· Benefits eligible! Full-time benefits eligible evening position; 80hrs/2wks; 3pm-11:30pm
· Rotation: Every third weekend/holiday rotation; 11pm-7am.
· CAP Accredited!
· Live in Yankton, SD! (http://www.visityanktonsd.com/)
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Medical Laboratory Science and completion of NAACLS accredited Medical Laboratory Scientist program; or a Bachelors degree in a related science and one to two years of experience/training acceptable to the ASCP or AMT for the Medical Laboratory Scientist required.