Avera Marshall Occupational Therapist in Yankton, South Dakota
· Casual/Fill in as needed position; Day hours –8am-5pm; every 6th weekend and holiday rotation
· The Occupational Therapist conducts medically prescribed occupational therapy programs for acute care, swing bed, and outpatient patients at Avera Sacred Heart hospital.
· Thorough use of evaluation modalities and treatments in accordance with established hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelors (B.A. or B.S.), Master's degree (M.A. or M.S.) or Doctorate degree (OTD) in Occupational Therapy; licensed
· Previous work experience as an occupational therapist is desirable.
Certification and Licensure:
· Licensed by the State of South Dakota.
· Valid Driver's license.
· Certification in State requirements for Physical Agent Modalities is preferred.
· Current Certification by National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy