Avera Marshall Registered Nurse - Long Term Care in Yankton, South Dakota
AVERA SISTER JAMES CARE CENTER REGISTERED NURSE (RN)
Avera Sister James Care Center is a 187-bed Skilled Nursing facility located on the beautiful Avera Majestic Bluffs (https://www.avera.org/locations/profile/avera-sacred-heart-majestic-bluffs/) campus.
· Compensation: Competitive salary and night shift differential.
· Avera Ranked 1st in Nation for Long Term Care Resident Experience. (https://www.avera.org/news-media/news/2019/nrc-award/)
· Avera eCARE (https://www.averaecare.org/ecare/what-we-do/senior-care/) provides nurses 24/7 support!
· Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each resident you serve when providing direct care.
· Five single-level neighborhoods with 38 or fewer residents, each with private resident rooms, dining, and living space
· Common areas within the Town Square include a pub, cinema, salon, deli, bank, and courtyard.
· Building is attached to hospice house, assisted living, and independent living
· Avera follows the Eden Alternative Philosophy (https://www.edenalt.org/about-the-eden-alternative/)
· Required to work 20hrs/2weeks, 6pm-6:30am; every 3rd weekend/holiday rotation.
· Supervise, assessments, and administer medications and treatments as directed.
· Graduate of a nursing education program.
· Current RN licensure to pract ice in the State of South Dakota.
Avera Named One Of The Top 15 Health Systems In The Nation (https://www.avera.org/news-media/news/2021/15-top-100-top/)